If you’re a rockstar CRO Expert, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce, read on!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re a young fast-growing online company, focused on affiliate marketing and e-commerce, who wants to change people’s lives. Yes, that’s our purpose.
We’re a profitable, result-oriented, and growing company looking for smart, disciplined, highly-committed, responsible and optimistic talents to get onboard and work on achieving ambitious goals.
We have created a global dropshipping ecommerce business, laser focused on acquisition.
Within 18 months of starting our Ecom division, we’ve built a talented team of 120+ members and have sold more than $10 million in 30+ countries worldwide, mainly US, and we want to double our sales in the next year.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your main goal will be to increase our Conversion Rate and Profit for each of our winner products within our main 6 niches (Babies, Fitness, Beauty, Pregnancy, Gadgets and Survivals).
More than a CRO & Funnel Expert – we are looking for a Partner who jumps on our high growing business, helps us to boost our profits and with the opportunity to have a fix and variable salary according to CRO profit goals.
-Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, IT, Management or related field with 1-3 year experience OR 3-5 year experience working in a similar capacity
- Experienced in setup and reporting different kind of A/B testing
- MUST be familiar and proficient with A/B testing software like Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer, Google Experiments, among others (don’t apply if you don’t have experience with any of this softwares)
- Knowledge of Funnel Marketing systems
- Advance English level is also required as 99% of our sales come from English speaking countries.
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, VLookup)
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly analytical and results driven
- Reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Affinity for solving complex challenges
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional role
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
- Winning attitude, adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable
- Full Time, Monday to Friday position plus eventual weekend hours on demand. (200 hs minimum)
- Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would usually need to be available Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Uruguay, Montevideo - Time Zone)
- Remote Position
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Corporate training and development opportunities.
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!