Strategy & Organizational Design Director (she/he/they)
RemoteBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPMO
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
We are looking for the Strategy & Organizational Design Director who will contribute to the organizational design strategy to ensure we build a scalable, and efficient organization.
This role will lead and own the company’s transformation end to end, facing a hybrid organizational design, the challenge of building teams, creating a multi-store, multi-region business plan sustainable and healthy working closely with support and nonsupport teams while enabling a sustainable fast-paced growth, productivity, and setting clear roles & responsibilities.
This role will also lead the PMO, Agile, and Process teams, and utilize change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results, behavioral changes; designing change strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts, and organizational
readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, training, and behavioral change solutions, and measuring effectiveness to enhance organization and individual performance
Expected Outcomes & Responsibilities
- Taking Trafilea's business strategy and culture as a starting point, design an innovative operating model and activate the necessary transformation in the organizational structure to ensure efficient growth and the intended outcomes.
- Contribute to the organizational design to support the international expansion, miting financial risk, and optimizing results
- Work with other members of Talents & Culture and the CEO to conduct assessments of our operating models, execute change management initiatives, and design holistic solutions to evolve our capabilities, structure, processes, and contributors.
- Develop a culture of agile within the company, and hire and develop a team of Agile Coaches to partner with and support the company's main business units. Serve as the main point of contact on agile definitions & company standards.
- Guide the direction of practices, processes, and behaviors to enhance organizational agility
- Collaborate with other business leaders and partners in strategy, talent management, processes redesign, capability building, and analytics to develop and evolve practices and work on projects across different parts of the company.
- Analyze, design, and implement business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions, and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Prioritize programs and projects based on changing business needs, resource capacity, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Audit cross-functional projects teams through their lifecycle from planning to execution working in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Follow the PMO framework and give feedback to our continuous improvement process.
- Contribute to the PMO standards and best practices definition. Identify methodological improvement opportunities through the projects assigned to audit.
- Develop and deploy an organization design framework to People Business Partners and leaders, including developing learning materials and coaching and training sessions, when needed.
- Apply analytic and visualization tools to assess the impact of varying design and decision solutions
- Continuously identify areas of optimization within the project processes, tools and systems and proactively seek out solutions to improve them.
- Have +7 years of experience as an Organizational Design consultant or similar with an emphasis in strategic workforce planning, people analytics, market environmental scanning and analysis, change management, group dynamics, and team effectiveness.
- 5+ years of project management experience working with big cross-functional teams required.
- +5 years of experience in managing elements of consulting groups internal or external, including organization performance diagnosis, needs analysis, development of service offerings, oversight of project effectiveness, and client relationship management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related areas desirable.
- Enterprise Agile Coach certification.
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Previous experience working in a creative growing fast environment is highly preferred.
- Proven success in the adoption of Agile across the enterprise, shown through benefit realization metrics
- A detail-oriented self-starter, an exceptional listener, and a skilled communicator (both verbal and written).
- A highly organized, mature problem-solver with sharp business acumen and in-depth knowledge of marketing concepts.
- Leads projects effectively through to completion expecting nothing less than excellence.
- A positive team player with a proven ability to motivate and lead their team.
- Strong leadership skills, detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- Continuous learning and growth mindset.
- Result and business-oriented person.
- Excellent analytical skills.
What We Have to Offer:
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
For more benefits please visit our Trafilea web Site.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest-growing startup in the world!