Finance Process Sr Analyst (He/She/They) - LATAM
RemoteBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaFinance
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Finance @ Trafilea At Trafilea, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. We believe in investing in our people and providing them with the support and development opportunities they need to grow both personally and professionally. With our remote-first approach, you'll have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, surrounded by a diverse and talented team that spans the globe.
We are looking for a Finance Process Senior Analyst who is passionate about analyzing business processes, process optimization, and digitalization. Understand all the processes of the company, and work with the business areas to define and implement opportunities for improvement to execute tasks most efficiently. Be the point of reference for the business processes and methodologies, and collaborate with the process analysts from other areas to make sure that cross-functional collaboration is achieved and touchpoints are done smoothly. To assist the leaders in defining the structure and communication flow of the team. Iidentify and implement tools, automation, and resources when needed to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in the processes analyzed/defined/redefined.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
Understand the high-level global operation of the company, its main processes, tools, metrics, teams, and methodology.
Understand current initiatives: as-is process, challenges, goals of the initiative, business concerns, impact, and business KPIs. Share insights with the PM and People team to better execute that process
Participate in tribes/squads according to the assignments and needs.
Take ownership of at least 3 process improvement initiatives and lead the implementation of improvements.
Propose and define the RACI Matrix (changes on the current ones) according to the to be of main processes for the area.
Identify and propose KPIs and control points for all the processes defined.
Collaborate with the other process analysts in cross-functional processes, tribes, and teams to tackle process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field. Or demonstrate substantial experience in the area of Process and Finance.
- 2-3 years of experience as a process analyst or similar role.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Six Sigma, Lean, BPM, Project Management, Design Thinking, and Digital Transformation is desired.
- Familiarity with Finance main processes such as End of month closing of accounting, Cash flow management - Accounts to be received/accounts to be paid, P&L forecast, inventory management, internal audit and controls, contract management, order to cash, order to pay, and business plan processes.
- Skills in Process Mapping and Documentation. Analytical, good Process Analysis and Data Analysis skills.
- With Process Improvement, Problem-Solving, Change Management, and Project Management skills and experience.
- Familiarity with relevant software tools and technologies used in process analysis and improvement.
- Proven experience in automating processes through tech and systems desired by retail companies, e-commerce companies, or Tech.
What We Have to Offer
A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, and equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, and start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
We've been recognized by Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers. Apply now!