Creative Strategist - Acquisition (she/he/they)
RemoteBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaMarketing
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Marketing @ Trafilea: Work across multiple brands, leverage data-driven strategies, and drive rapid growth in a dynamic remote work environment. We have 3 business lines with brands based on digital marketing & growth strategies.
Our intimate apparel Brands: Shapermint, Truekind, and Shapermint Essentials,
Our beauty Brands: Revel Beauty and Spa Dr.
Our content and subscription Brand: The BodCon.
We’re looking for an ambitious and result-oriented Creative Strategist to be responsible for setting the overall strategic direction for multiple products. You’ll work collaboratively across teams to create top-performing ads, drive creative decision-making, and grow revenue and profitability. You have to be highly strategic, consumer-obsessed, and passionate about producing effective creative that sells. Furthermore, you will manage the creative ideation and execution of the digital advertising assets for our direct response to your campaigns working side by side with the creative and acquisition team.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- Creative Storytelling: Ideate and script video concepts and angles in a clear voice to tell a specific story about a product to a specific audience for video production requests. Organizing and leading angle planning and meetings with the copywriters.
- Deeply analyze, understand and work on each of the winning acquisition products to know what are the best ways to communicate them, benefits, features, structures, etc.
- Guide and ensure creative deliveries are optimized for the delivery of the different channels by partnering closely with customer acquisition and creative team members.
- Constantly innovate and iterate on existing video concepts to scale what is working and nix what isn't
- Work directly with the team of copywriters to develop great pieces of copy for ad texts and video text that directly connect with the concept, strategy, product, and audience.
- Creative Problem Solving around the potential challenges campaigns may have in terms of creatives, analyze it deeply, and make proposals to improve its situation. Understand and follow with the acquisition team the results of the winning products to prioritize properly the main opportunities, challenges, and improvements to sustain their profitability.
- Ensure that final outcomes including text, video text, visuals, models, and structures of the ads are aligned and have a perfect storyline that matches our Direct response and performance objectives.
- Ensure hitting key deadlines for the launching of angles, new creative assets, and video production requests.
- Extensive track record (+4 years) developing and managing creative campaigns related to digital/e-commerce advertising
- Passion to build great concepts, creatives, and campaigns with an elevated aesthetic outcome
- Dedicated and strong attention to detail and a passion for storytelling, psychology, and advertising
- Curious and engaged, you stay informed on evolving technologies, trends, and platforms to be up to date.
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing, coordinating, and prioritizing across cross-functional teams.
- You are analytical, with a growth mindset to improve outcomes in every touch point
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading teams, demonstrating the ability to lead and deliver on various projects, perform well under pressure, and excel in providing reliable and clear communications
What we offer:
Collaborate with world-class talents in a data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment.
Opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
Safe space to be who you truly are, with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Openness to new ideas and initiatives.
Great benefits package including remote work, 15 working days of paid holidays, Learning subsidy, and more!
We've been recognized by Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers. Apply now!