Sr. Email Designer
RemoteMontevideo, Montevideo, UruguayMarketing
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Marketing@Trafilea: Work across multiple brands, leverage data-driven strategies, and drive rapid growth in a dynamic remote work environment. We have 3 business lines with brands based on digital marketing & growth strategies.
- Our intimate apparel Brands: Shapermint, Truekind and Shapermint Essentials,
- Our beauty Brands: Revel Beauty and Spa Dr.
- Our content and subscription Brand: The BodCon.
We are looking for a Sr Email Designer to contribute to the success of our Retention team by taking a leading role in email design production. You will work closely with the team to achieve our retention goals, improve design guidelines and workflows, and ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality email marketing materials. Your creative skills, attention to detail, and ability to work collaboratively will be essential in this role.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- Design Oversight: Oversee all email design projects, from concept to delivery, ensuring that they meet our brand standards and marketing objectives.
- Multi-Asset Design: Create a wide range of design assets primarily related to the retention team's initiatives, paying meticulous attention to detail.
- Design Refinement: Use graphic design software to refine images, fonts, and layouts, employing problem-solving skills to find creative solutions for design challenges.
- Conceptualization: Generate innovative ideas to convey concepts and effectively advertise products and services through email marketing.
- User-Friendly Design: Enhance the user-friendliness of digital products by implementing design principles that improve the overall user experience.
- Brand Consistency: Maintain brand consistency across all marketing projects, ensuring that our messaging and visual identity align with our brand guidelines.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with marketing and design teams to meet project deadlines and ensure seamless integration of design assets into marketing campaigns.
- Stay Informed: Stay up-to-date with industry developments, trends, and tools related to email marketing design, and apply this knowledge to improve our email campaigns.
- Guideline Enhancement: Identify any gaps in design guidelines, concepts, or other necessary information, and communicate these insights to your manager to help refine our creative proposals.
- Adherence to Guidelines: Produce design assets that align with and respect the creative and brand guidelines established by the company.
Excellent level of english, both written and spoken
Ability to work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
Capacity to work with several projects and deadlines at the same time.
Have Problem-solver skills
Must be result driven, proactive, self-motivated and a team player.
Has wide experience in digital production (e-commerce, UI, apps)
+3 Years of experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma
Desirable knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps
Strong aesthetic skills. Attention to visual details.
Desirable to have photo retouching skills
Desirable to have packaging experience
What We Have to Offer
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, and equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, and start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
We've been recognized by Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers. Apply now!