Fulfillment and Delivery Analyst (she/he/they) - LATAM
RemoteBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaProcess & Improvement
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Operations @ Trafilea At Trafilea, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. We believe in investing in our people and providing them with the support and development opportunities they need to grow both personally and professionally. With our remote-first approach, you'll have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, surrounded by a diverse and talented team that spans the globe.
We are looking for a Fulfillment and Delivery Analyst to analyze shipping performance, customer feedback, and NPS Shipping Category to identify detractors in the shipping process, enhance customer satisfaction, optimize operational efficiency, and drive the success of the shipping services. Will work on trend identification, customer feedback analysis, root cause analysis, recommending improvements, and effectively communicating findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- Weekly/Monthly Trend Analysis
- Weekly/Monthly Contact Analysis
- Insights, Challenges, and Recommendations
- Reporting and Collaboration
- Tactical Meetings with VOC Apparel & VOC Beauty Team Leaders
- Shipping KPI Monitoring
- At least 3 years of experience in operations
- Knowledge of supply chain processes
- Experience in shipping/logistics - last mile
- Excel proficient - data analysis (important)
- Good understanding of NPS
- Strong grasp of English language, including spoken and written
- Good problem-solving skills and confidence when facing challenges to ensure we provide excellence in customer experience
- Continuous learning and growth mindset
- Good interpersonal & communication skills; positive work attitude
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to have the right follow-up and monitoring of action items and KPIs
- A responsible team player who works well with others
- Able to make good decisions independently
What we offer:
Collaborate with world-class talents in a data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment.
Opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
Safe space to be who you truly are, with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Openness to new ideas and initiatives.
Great benefits package including remote work, 15 working days of paid holidays, Learning subsidy, and more!
We've been recognized by Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers. Apply now!