Senior Purchasing Specialist
RemoteBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaMarketing
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Marketing@Trafilea: Work across multiple brands, leverage data-driven strategies, and drive rapid growth in a dynamic remote work environment. We have 3 business lines with brands based on digital marketing & growth strategies.
Our intimate apparel Brands: Shapermint, Truekind and Shapermint Essentials,
Our beauty Brands: Revel Beauty and Spa Dr.
Our content and subscription Brand: The BodCon.
- 5+ years of experience in buying/merchandising
- Experience within buying/merchandising in apparel is a plus.
- Advanced level in Excel.
- Experience in high volume, multiple category and large SKU count area is a must.
- English level B2 (upper-intermediate) is a must.
- Responsible for the assortment, pricing strategies and sales plan accomplishments for new businesses: Wholesale, Amazon, Kenz Women and Beauty (The Spa Dr and Revel), and any other new business launched in the company.
- Define pricing strategies for new businesses, ensuring that each one is accomplishing its profitable targets.
- Follow up inventory levels, in order to make decisions and avoid overstock or Out of Stock SKUs that could potentially harm the results of the business.
- Support the teams on the definition of next month's forecasts, always keeping in mind the seasonality of the products, and the volume that each product can manage.
- Be updated in terms of trends, competitors and seasonality of products, in order to properly own and manage the assortment for new businesses.
What we offer:
Collaborate with world-class talents in a data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment.
Opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
Safe space to be who you truly are, with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Openness to new ideas and initiatives.
Great benefits package including remote work, 15 working days of paid holidays, Learning subsidy, and more!
We've been recognized by Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers. Apply now!