Wholesale Manager (Remote Job)
RemoteRemote, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaOperations
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Operations @ Trafilea: At Trafilea, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. We believe in investing in our people and providing them with the support and development opportunities they need to grow both personally and professionally. With our remote-first approach, you'll have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, surrounded by a diverse and talented team that spans the globe.
Wholesale Manager (she/he/they) - Latam Based - Remote Job
Build your career in Operations as a Wholesale Manager, to lead the Wholesale Team ensuring profitable and sustainable growth for all Trafilea brands and businesses, and developing strategies to drive sales, profitability, and brand equity in a meaningful and locally relevant way for each business.
- Lead the Wholesale Team E2E establishing a structured and standardized way of working, supporting the teams to be aligned, ensuring the roles are clear for all stakeholders building a pre-org chart for the new Division.
- Provide the Sales team for Wholesale all the information needed to expand our Wholesale to at least 3 new big players for 2024. We need to break our operational dependency and understand the processes to have them focused on sales.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been on time matching the requirements set by the Wholesalers and reducing chargebacks to minimums.
- Provide the right push during the commercial agreement to be able to be Set up with all new Wholesalers pushing with Finance, Legal, and The Board to ensure the best Terms and conditions for the Company.
- Support the Projects from a Project Management Standpoint to ensure that all of them are compliant and align with the company goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering (preferred), Merchandising, Economics, or similar.
- Business / Conversational English.
- 4+ years of experience leading Wholesale operations for women's apparel brands/companies.
- Solid experience building a Wholesale area and processes (defining KPIs, identifying pain points, setting standards)
- Advanced Excel skills.
What we offer
- Collaborate with world-class talents in a data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
- Safe space to be who you truly are, with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives.
- Great benefits package including remote work, 15 working days of paid holidays, Learning subsidy, and more!
We've been recognized by Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers. Apply now!