Inventory Analyst (they/she/he) - based in LATAM / USD payment
RemoteBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaOperations
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Operations @ Trafilea At Trafilea, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. We believe in investing in our people, providing them with the support and development opportunities they need to grow both personally and professionally. With our remote-first approach, you'll have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, surrounded by a diverse and talented team that spans the globe.
We are looking for a Wholesale Supply Chain Analyst to control 3PL/Storages performance to ensure service levels related to inventory and executing key actions/analysis to achieve the proper inventory record and valuation accuracy. This role also supports activities required for NPS, COGs, & KPIs controls including continuous improvements and best practices regarding all Inventory processes.
Expected Outcomes & Responsibilities
- Conduct daily crosschecks of inventory levels across fulfillment centers, storages, and Amazon locations to ensure accuracy.
- Reconcile discrepancies and work collaboratively with relevant teams to address any issues promptly.
- Execute inventory adjustments as needed to maintain accurate stock levels.
- Correct transactions in the NetSuite system to reflect real-time inventory changes accurately.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and maintain Inventory Management KPIs.
- 2+ years working as wholesale/supply chain/operations/logistics analyst is a must.
- Fluent Intermediate English level - B1+ or more.
- Excel advanced is a must.
What We Have to Offer
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, and equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, and start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
We've been recognized by Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers. Apply now!